After almost a year’s worth (or more!) of planning, packing for your honeymoon might be the last thing on your mind…or that you want to do. Good news, though, Today’s Bride has provided a must-have packing list that you can use to get you started.
I’d add a few extra things to their list:
- a bit of cash – both in U.S. currency and the currency of your destination
- super-comfy travel clothes
- safety pins and a travel-sized roll of duct tape (you never know what might choose to give out at the worst time!)
- a nail file
- ear buds
- bug repellent – if you’re going to be spending much time in the great outdoors
- your favorite makeup – but just the bare minimum
- a waterproof and sand-proof container for your phone or other beach-bound electronics
- a tiny travel jewelry box or roll, or an empty, unlabeled medicine bottle – for storing your ring or other small jewelry items in a pinch (you don’t want that floating around somewhere inside your purse)
- some sort of light, wearable day bag in addition to your purse – you don’t want to be carrying a handbag while ziplining, hiking a trail, or riding a horse into the sunset.
What’s on your must-have honeymoon packing list?