Tis the season to celebrate loved ones!
It’s the start of the holiday season and of course I’m planning ahead. Chances are, you’ve got some best ladies in your life, be they mothers, grandmas, sisters, friends (and bridesmaids!), daughters, nieces, aunts, or mentors. Every day is a good day to express your gratitude and thanks, but if you’re still on the hunt for thoughtful holiday gifts, today’s Friday Faves is full of gift-spiration for your shopping list! It’s the thought that counts, but remember that gifts for women don’t have to all be girly – practical and useful will win over many a woman’s heart. Just stay away from the cleaning tools and fitness gear unless it’s on her wish list!
1. Afternoon Tea – An introvert’s dream: tea, cookies, and a fresh journal.
2. Convertible Cowl Scarf – For the woman who likes to keep her options open, this scarf can be worn two ways.
3. Fitbit Bracelet – ‘Cuz Fitbits are great but they definitely don’t go with your evening wear.
4. “Glam”-Ma Pillow – Because the only thing better than a loving grandma is a clever pun. IMHO.
5. Pampering Kit – Feel like a million bucks, even on the go.
6. Raw Opal Rings (stackables) – Fun, stackable and unique, these rings are the perfect way to style and layer when accessorizing.
7. Foodie Dice – Make dinner decisions fun! They’re like Oblique Strategies for the foodie. WIN.
8. Sari Yoga Mat Bag – An upcycled yoga mat bag made out of gorgeous sari fabric was more than I could bear.
9. Soy Wax Candles – Traditional, beautiful and sustainable. (And local to #CLE.) Need I say more?
Found a great gift idea? Struggling to find a gift for that one special person? Let me know in the comments below.